At Evangelical Homes of Michigan, our core purpose is to be a faith-based organization, called to provide quality care with compassion to our residents and clients we serve. Our core values and mission statement support this purpose.
It is the mission of the Evangelical Homes of Michigan, a Health and Human Service Ministry related to the United Church of Christ, to provide health and housing services to persons who are elderly in a manner which respects their rights, dignity and worth as children of God and to render those services with compassion and patience in accordance with the highest professional and ethical standards.
- Faithfulness to the spirit, heritage and traditions of the Christian community;
- Treating all individuals with fairness, respect and dignity,
- The just use of human, material and spiritual resources,
- Quality and compassion in all we do,
- Advocating for those in need.